Our family can bring us the greatest joy. But they can also be the source of our greatest emotional pain with feelings of loss, control or conflict.
Family Therapy focuses on change within the family system. Family Therapy can be beneficial, if your goal is to have better relationships within your family. We can help your family members identify problems together and make changes together. We can also help you focus on yourself individually, looking at the impact you have on your family and the impact your family has on you.
We help you to:
- Develop new ways of relating to each other.
- Learn how your family of origin has had an impact on your life.
- Learn how your problems impact your family.
- Learn how to listen and communicate more effectively with each other.
- Provide better relationships within your family.